District police Samba claimed worked out sensational kidnapping of Anirudh
District police Samba claimed worked out sensational kidnapping of Anirudh
jkupdate.com | 17-May-2019 04:11 PM
SSP Samba Koushal Kumar Sharma addressing media-persons at Samba.
SAMBA:On 06.05.2019 at about 1640 hrs, complainant namely Joginder Paul Sharma S/O Krishan Lal R/O Dasal Meen Sarkar Tehsil Bari Brahmana District Samba lodged a verbal report at P/S Bari Brahmana that his son namely Anirudh Sadhotra age 10/11 years, student of 5th class in Army Public School Kalu Chak Jammu was kidnapped by some unknown persons near Dassal, Bari-Brahmana when he was on his way to home after de-boarding from school Bus.
The kidnapper made a call on the phone of father of child and demanded ransom Rs. 01 Crore in lieu of release of his son. On this, a Case FIR No. 61/2019 U/S 364 RPC was registered at Police Station Bari Brahmana and massive intelligence gathering efforts were untaken. Based on the leads available, manhunt was launched to trace and recover the kidnapped child as well as to arrest the accused persons.
Sensing the seriousness of the case and the imminent threat to the child, different Police teams were constituted and sent to various suspect locations in the State at Ramban, Gool, Doda, Kishtwar, Panchari, Udhampur, Katra as well as in the neighbouring States of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, New Delhi and Uttrakhand.
On 08.05.2019 in the early morning, clues were struck regarding the hideout of the kidnappers in Rajpur Koular area of Bari-Brahmana. Police teams were despatched to the area. However, the kidnappers possibly got information regarding the teams and kept the child on one of the road in the area. The kidnapped child was handed over to his parents by the police. Enquiries were made from the child and photographs of suspected kidnappers who had been identified based on painstaking intelligence gathering work by the police were shown to the child in which he identified the accused persons who were involved in his kidnapping. Therefore, the efforts to arrest all the accused persons were further intensified.
With various strenuous efforts put in by police teams the following accused involved in the conspiracy of kidnapping have been arrested and recoveries of the vehicle involved have been made so far:-
KIDNAPPERS / ASSOCIATES
1. Balbir Singh @ Vir S/O Magar Singh R/O Beoli, Bhengra, Doda (Kidnapper)
2. Dheeraj Singh S/O Shadi Lal Singh R/O Kandni Kishtwar (Kidnapper)
3. Blaith Singh @ Amrit S/O Chuni Lal R/O Gool Ramban (Kidnapper)
4. Dheeraj Singh S/O Jodh Singh R/O Muttal, Udhampur (Associate)
5. Sachin Kumar S/O Shotu Lal R/O Raya Nagar, Dehradun (Associate)
6. Angrez Singh S/O Kanshi Ram R/O Muttal Udhampur (Associate)
VEHICLES INVOLVED IN THE COMMISSION OF CRIME
1. Golden coloured Maruti 800 car bearing registration No. JK02M-2660
2. White coloured Tavera bearing registration No. JK14D-4658
One more identified accused person who is allegedly the mastermind of the kidnapping is still at large for which efforts are on-going to affect his arrest as soon as possible. Moreover, possibility of involvement of some more accused persons in the commission of crime cannot be ruled out.
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IN KIDNAPPING CASE
1. Sanjay Kumar S/O Bassi Ram R/O Gundna, Doda at present Jallo Chak, Bari-Brahmana hired a room in the house of one Joginder Pal Sharma S/O Krishan Lal Sharma R/O Dassal, Bari-Brahmana (Retired Army Officer) on 25.03.2019 and stayed there upto 09.04.2019.
2. He got intimacy with the family of land lord and even with Mr. Joginder Paul who retired from service as Hony. Captain, who retired in the month of September-2018. He also attended the retirement party of Joginder Paul cum birthday function held on 07.04.2019 and was aware of financial position of Joginder Paul at the time of retirement.
3. Sensing the potential of paying capacity of Hony. Captain, he hatched a criminal conspiracy with his associates namely (1) Dheeraj (2) Blaith @ Amrit (3) Balbir @ Veer (4) Angrez Singh (5) Dheeraj-II and other associates.
4. On 01.05.2019, they purchased an old Maruti 800 bearing registration No. JK02M-2660 from a private repair shop owned by mechanic namely Asha Ram and got it notarized in the name of one of the accused namely Balbir Singh @ Veer from warehouse Jammu.
5. On 05.05.2019 they hired two rooms set in the house of one Shamshad Begum w/o Din Mohd at Rajpur Koular on verbal agreement of monthly rent of Rs. 5000/- per month and paid Rs. 2500/- as advance amount.
6. On 06.05.2019 at about 02.30 pm 04 accused persons (Sanjay, Balbir, Blaith @ Amrit and Dheeraj) kidnapped the child from Dassal, Bari-Brahmana when he was on way to home after de-boarding from school Bus in the same Maruti 800 car which they purchased on 01.05.2019 and moved towards the house of Shamshad Begum.
7. They confined the kidnapped child in the house of Shamshad Begum, one of the accused Balbir @ Veer stayed with the child in the rented house and the others moved away from that place.
8. In the meanwhile, Blaith @ Amrit boarded a bus from highway for Amritsar and make a call, confirmed kidnapping of the child and asked for ransom from the father of child near NHW Jakh and then proceeded to Amritsar.
9. Meanwhile Dheeraj and Sanjay after execution of their plan abandoned the vehicle used in kidnapping in Karan Bagh area of Jammu. They visited the house of Shamshad and provided food to Balbir @ Veer in the evening.
10. Thereafter, Dheeraj and Sanjay stayed in a hotel in bus stand area of Jammu.
11. On 07.05.2019 afternoon, Blaith @ Amrit started calling on phone number of father of child and again demanded the ransom in lieu of release of the kidnapped child.
12. Under a planned strategy, Police party in civvies along with the father of the child negotiated for the kidnapped child, a decoy bag was prepared and it was agreed to be handed over to another party (associates of kidnappers-being directed by Blaith @ Amrit from Amritsar, Punjab).
13. This party alongwith father of kidnapped child went to Tara road ahead of Nandhini where that decoy bag was to be handed over to their associates as negotiated.
14. 02 persons namely Dheeraj-II and Angrez Singh R/O Muttal, Udhampur came in Tavera vehicle and took the decoy bag.
15. Immediately Police party in civvies intercepted their vehicle, got their identity ascertained and let them off.
16. They were kept under constant surveillance by Police parties in civvies.
17. While negotiating Blaith @ Amrit told that the kidnapped child will be handed over in the evening after receipt of that bag.
18. On the other hand, Police party at Tikri shadowed Angrez Singh and Dheeraj.
19. Angrez Singh and Dheeraj suspecting something wrong fled away towards Jungle Gali, Udhampur alongwith bag.
20. On 08.05.2019 in the early morning, Balbir Singh @ Veer due to the pressure and movement of Police in Rajpur Koular area fled away from the spot leaving the child alone.
21. After the recovery of child, massive search of accused persons was launched. Different parties raided different locations inside as well as outside the state and number of suspects were rounded up, interrogated and finally, 06 accused persons were arrested.
a. Balbir Singh @ Vir S/O Magar Singh R/O Beoli, Bhengra, Doda apprehended from a hideout in Chatha, Jammu.
b. Dheeraj Singh S/O Shadi Lal Singh R/O Kandni Kishtwar apprehended from Ramban, while he was on way to Leh.
c. Blaith Singh @ Amrit S/O Chuni Lal R/O Gool Ramban apprehended from Udham Singh Nagar, Uttrakhand.
d. Dheeraj Singh S/O Jodh Singh R/O Muttal, Udhampur apprehended from Jungle Gali, Udhampur.
e. Sachin Kumar S/O Shotu Lal R/O Raya Nagar, Dehradun apprehended from Dehradun.
f. Angrez Singh S/O Kanshi Ram R/O Muttal Udhampur apprehended from Jungle Gali, Udhampur.
22. 02 vehicles involved in crime (Maruti 800 No. JK02M-2660 and Tavera No. JK14D-4658) recovered.
23. Sanjay Kumar S/O Bassi Ram R/O Gundna, Doda at present Jallo Chak, Bari-Brahmana is still at large and likely to be apprehended soon.
Tags: JKupdate News Anirudh kidnapping of Anirudh kidnapping case District police Samba kidnapper Jkupdate Samba News
1 of 40
DDC Budgam takes stock of Hajj Arrangements at Srinagar Airport
2 of 40
Two JeM militants killed in Bijbehara were key players in Lethpora att..
3 of 40
16 passengers injured in Poonch road accident
4 of 40
Army soldier injured in cross-LoC shelling in Poonch
5 of 40
VDC (SPO) member kills wife, commits suicide in Doda
6 of 40
Two houseboats gutted in mysterious blaze in Nageen Lake Srinagar
7 of 40
Anantnag Encounter: Two bodies found, fresh firing resumes
8 of 40
7-a side women’s hockey tournament 2019 started in Srinagar
9 of 40
Governor expresses grief over loss of CRPF men
10 of 40
SWD distributes wheel chairs, hearing aid, tricycles among specially-a..
11 of 40
Militants lobbed grenade on Police station Sopore, two policemen injur..
12 of 40
Para trooper shoots self dead in Kellar in South Kashmir
13 of 40
One killed, four others injured as locals tried to erect steel-tubular..
14 of 40
Panjran Operation Over: 4 Militants Killed
15 of 40
Militant hideout busted,Arms cache seized in Chilly, Doda
16 of 40
Five militants surrender in Kulgam
17 of 40
Man shot dead in north Kashmir’s Handwara
18 of 40
Govt order on daily-wagers confusing: Tarigami
19 of 40
Three arrested with heroine, vehicle seized at Lakhanpur
20 of 40
Mysterious blast in Gurez leaves 16-year-old boy killed, another wound..
21 of 40
BJP will surely form the next government in J&K: Ravinder Raina
22 of 40
SJA organizes training on “Grant of Maintenance under Section 488 CrPC..
23 of 40
GoI lauds JK’s performance under AB-PMJAY
24 of 40
DDC Ramban distributes Scooties among specially-abled
25 of 40
Div Com announces winners of Red Cross Societys’ Raffle Draw 2019
26 of 40
Advisor Skandan inspects various industrial units at Bari Brahmana
27 of 40
800 women participates in Women fun Run in Jammu
28 of 40
At 25, BJD Lawmaker Is Youngest Member Of Parliament
29 of 40
Hailstorm wreaks havoc in Rafiabad area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla
30 of 40
No ban on Contractual,seasonal appointments, Govt says circular being ..
31 of 40
Ganderbal police arrested drug peddler, recovered 2.5 kgs of poppy str..
32 of 40
Women voters played a pivotal role in Modi’s historical victory: Priya..
33 of 40
Love, sex and dhoka: How Zakir Musa was trapped in Kashmir
34 of 40
Modi's Victory is the victory of people : Priya Sethi
35 of 40
Governor dedicates second phase of Jehangir Chowk-Rambagh flyover to c..
36 of 40
Army soldier martyred, seven others injured in IED blast along LoC in ..
37 of 40
Kulgam encounter: Two militants killed, Search on
38 of 40
LAWDA demolishes several illegal constructions around Dal and Tsuntiku..
39 of 40
Gunfight rages in south Kashmir’s Shopian
40 of 40
Joint Director NIFT meets Governor